I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc.I had it for 6.
Months and both functions failed. My store warranty was up so I called the company they asked me did I have a receipt I told them no. I was told that I could try trouble shooting procedures which I did and none worked I called them back and gave them my results.
I was told that I could get a replacement for $200.I would not recommend this particular product or company their are better ones out there
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We found Linda's Cakery at a local bridal show and were very excited about having her make our wedding cake. During the consultation, Linda was professional and seemed easy to..."
- "as im eating my froot loops...I had bitten down on a rock hard froot loop...next thing I knew ,my whole bridge in the upper left back 3 teeth ,were completely..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "I use to go to Bob Evans at 25 S High School Rd Indianapolis on occasion to dine in, but service started to detorrate. Service was slow to get waited..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."