I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc.I had it for 6.

Months and both functions failed. My store warranty was up so I called the company they asked me did I have a receipt I told them no. I was told that I could try trouble shooting procedures which I did and none worked I called them back and gave them my results.

I was told that I could get a replacement for $200.I would not recommend this particular product or company their are better ones out there

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of primo water water dispenser and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Primo Water needs to "replace product with new not refurbished" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned primo water water dispenser in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Primo Water.

Had an Experience with Primo Water?

Comments

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT! ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN ADMIT TO GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE HOAX Roca Labs "Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with..." Read more The Camp Transformation Center - Unethical-Unprofessional Business! Stay clear from The Camp-Temecula and all other Southern California Locations The Camp Transformation Center "NO NO NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay far away from this place! There's a reason they are not part of the BBB! They do not run..." Read more Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more