I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc.I had it for 6.
Months and both functions failed. My store warranty was up so I called the company they asked me did I have a receipt I told them no. I was told that I could try trouble shooting procedures which I did and none worked I called them back and gave them my results.
I was told that I could get a replacement for $200.I would not recommend this particular product or company their are better ones out there
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm very pissed about how I was treated in Panera Bread (feeling not welcomed and rude service) because I ordered a salami sandwich with mustard pickles and pepperchinis with a..."
- "as im eating my froot loops...I had bitten down on a rock hard froot loop...next thing I knew ,my whole bridge in the upper left back 3 teeth ,were completely..."
- "When I first started working for this chef I was so excited, world renowned , teacher, 25 years in the industry. HA ! The first month I worked..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "I use to go to Bob Evans at 25 S High School Rd Indianapolis on occasion to dine in, but service started to detorrate. Service was slow to get waited..."